Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kale Pesto Pasta

Ah, how I love Sunday.

I would like to mention that my breakfast routine has improved significantly, thanks to a food blog I stumbled upon some time ago.

I never skip breakfast. Ever. Despite being quite disoriented, I usually eat something within five minutes of rolling out of bed, hair half in and half out of a bun, sleepy eyes and all. Since I require food instantly, my breakfast rarely consists of anything more than cereal, oatmeal, or some baked good that I have laying around.

Thanks to The Edible Perspective's microwave bakes, breakfast is now my favorite part of the day. I posted a quick pumpkin cornbread from their site sometime ago, but there are so many more delicious recipes. You can make bread! In your microwave! Takes five minutes altogether!

Madness. Wonderful madness.

This was lunch:



Casper insisted on being in the shot since the kale really brings out his eyes.




Spent a good four hours at Starbucks this morning working on a new project.

Change is coming and I'm ridiculously excited!

No comments: