Thursday, December 15, 2011

Eep.

I'm sitting in one of my favorite nooks at Dunn Bros, trying to figure out if I wore this exact same outfit yesterday. 

I need some sleep. 

Between finals, work, and training for Mexico, I'm running on empty. But, as of today, I am free! And I'll be leaving for Cuernavaca in less than three weeks (eep). That is, if I'm willing to expose my atrocious passport photo to another human being... 

Everyone knows it's "one...two...three...*flash*" not "one...two...*flash*"

Unfortunate.

Earlier this afternoon I decided to try out a different sandwich bread recipe. I'm jonesing to make a panini with my new grill pan. I've come across this recipe several times from other bloggers. It's supposed to yield great results, but it never made it into Otis the oven. 

I just don't like soy flour. Or any other bean flour, for that matter. At least I've established that.

Usually I would try to make something else, but all I wanted to do was pour myself a bowl of cereal and watch the cooking channel.

Sorry, folks. Here's a picture of the eggs that went into the unbaked bread. 



A new year is upon us, and The Blue Table is about to undergo some serious changes.

I hope you're all as excited as I am!

No comments: