Monday, December 12, 2011

Derp?

My brain is officially fried. More fried than the apple fritters at my work.

How am I going to produce two more papers?


I bet this banana bread will come to the rescue...


Yes, I did just post this recipe last week. But, I came home from my exams to two brown speckled bananas hanging out on my counter. Plus, a couple that lives down the hall told me I make the floor smell amazing! That was all I needed.


I want to marry this banana bread.

Or you know, make a pact about how if we're both single at the age of forty we'll move in together, have a civil union, and adopt a kid. 

And name it Lavender. 


I decided to dedicate tonight to a little relaxation. Yet, I chose to watch a movie with Winona Ryder in it? Why would I do that to myself? 

Oh well, my attention was mostly consumed by a food blog I stumbled upon. How have I not discovered this woman before? I basically want to be a gluten-free version of her! Check it out.

No comments: