Monday, November 28, 2011

Scone Recipe #430853

I'm going to hit the sheets early, so heres a three sentence rundown of my day:

I worked. I went to classes. I met with my abroad group (or the Augsburg baseball team) and lost all hope of possibly having another girl on the Mexico trip.

Sigh.


Cranberry Scones
adapted from this recipe


Something is off about these. Maybe I didn't put enough love into them. I used teff flour for the first time, which is one of the finest flours I've ever worked with. The dough was a lot more dry than most of my other scone recipes. 


I don't think I'll provide the recipe adaptation for this one. I'll still eat them for breakfast because I'm out of cereal, but I only want to provide you guys with my best stuff!

Have a great week, everyone!

No comments: